CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Being underestimated....

I am SICK and TIRED of being underestimated. Under appreciated and annoyed to all get out!

Really I hate how just because I am quiet, unassuming, and just don't feel like talking to stupid people...

I know that I am young hooray! I know my braces make me look like I am even younger. I know that being married at my age isn't advised! Thank you for point that out!!! I am sorry to tell you this, but i am quite smart. I know how to do several things that some will only dream about.

So just because I don't get smashed at your beer fest parties and grind up on your husbands doesn't make me stupid or a loser! It makes me have morals and values.

Not every quiet person has horrible mental problems. It just means that I don't find wasting my time on you.

It is nothing against those who have not had the chance to talk to someone like me but!!!!! those who have!! you annoy me.

I hate some Army wives. I will admit it. I don't feel bad about it. Though they may have hated me before I started hating them, I am not ashamed of it.


Christin

0 comments:

Post a Comment