CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Updation

The Drive-in theater:Kyle and I went to the drive in theater!!! How awesome is that?! We weren't sure it was going to be as good as it was. but the place we went was SO nice and really really cheap. Sound was awesome. and the people who worked there were really friendly. Guess we found out new place to go every Friday. That is honestly all we do... Watch movies. The dilemma of not drinking and living in a military town.

The way I dress: Well I never thought that I dressed horrible but I knew I didn't dress AS NICE. Well I have a lot of t shirts and jeans. So now I have to go and buy nicer shirts and all that jazz. Kyle doesn't like it. He thinks I have to many shoes and to many clothes. really I have two new pairs of flats that are the nice dress shoes I have. I only have one pair of heels. Also Most of my shirts are the actual shirts that I have gotten from traveling around.

New hobbies: I have picked up painting out of all things. I really enjoy actually. I think it is a blast. It takes you to really think. I picked it up quickly and am hoping to paint on more than just paper and what not. Thinking about finding an older dresser and refinishing it. Paint it and give it new nobs and stuff. I think it would be fun.

Finally decided what to do with my life: I finally decided on what I want to do with my life. I know I know that everyone has always made fun of me because I couldn't really decided. For a long time I have talked about becoming a chemical engineer. I am good at it. I know that I can do it. I could possibly do some good with that, but! I don't ever think that I could go day to day doing that job. I can bring happiness into someone's life with... waif for it... BAKED GOODS!!! :] I have actually picked up baking quite fast. I believe that I could do it and do a great job of it! So, Kyle and I have been talking and are looking at schooling things for me. I will need to go to school to get some business classes and management classes. I also need to get into baking/cooking school. :] I really really really like doing this. I feel really really really positive about this. I am really excited for it. I think I could be awesome at it. I mean I bake here all the time, and it's good! I CAN do this!!!! I CAN!


Over and Out

Christin

0 comments:

Post a Comment