CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where is your some where over the rainbow?

So Yes I have been watching Glee a lot lately. Every Thursday night, and I have been trying to catch up before next season starts...

I can't get over the Glee Version of 'Some over the Rainbow' I really really like it. It is a great song. Really stripped down. Raw and the guys that sing it are really into it. You can tell that they like singing the song...

Where is your some where over the Rainbow?...

My lullaby that I have dreamed of, Is the place no one would think to go find me. Where I could go to watch the sun set all by myself. The very place I would only dream of where I was the only one who knew where it was where I could make anything happen.

The dreams that I dare do dream to come true, the very secrets I hold down. The dreams that only I know... I could make those happen I really could. I could make anything happen. I could do my baking and make my creations of food, and do the smart things in which I was instructed to do. I could never have both with out the making fun of me... I could get people to stop making fun of me. I could do it.. I could do it all. Live out all my dreams...

I could make those Lemon drops melt.... I could... One day though one day when my clouds are super far away. Where I know that one day I could make those things happen I could do it. I want to do it I will. I just need my rainbow to appear...

I could be so high in the clouds way above the chimney tops happy with joy.... I don't know seems silly I know... I could hopefully do it one day...

It is just a dream a silly one, but I could do it. I know I could... I just need my chance to do it. I need my rainbow...

So I guess my true question should be....

Where is my Rainbow, because I already have my Some where over...

0 comments:

Post a Comment